Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random

umm so i haven't written on here in a while. i'm kinda just in a fun mood. things have been up and down. i turned 21. woo hoo! yay! but i'm feeling a little lacking on the good friends side.

i'm trying this new thing where i don't contact people - i let them contact me. and then we'll see who really cares enough to get in touch. i'll try that for a bit.

i don't have any words of wisdom or deep, insightful thoughts. but i do want to play the itunes shuffle game - haha.

enjoy!

if someone says, "is this okay" you say?
"These Days" (Chantal Kreviazuk)
Appropriate. Oh so, appropriate. Leave it to me to give a deep answer to a really easy question.

what would best describe your personality?
"Figure it Out" (Plain White T's)
The title itself sounds like a smart ass answer that I would definitely give. But the song itself has some meaning to it also. The song sort of sounds the way I am - trying to figure out and making mistakes along the way.

what do you like in a guy/girl?
"Light My Candle" (Rosario Dawson & Adam Pascal)
Well this is a really flirty, almost suggestive song at times. I'm not sure if that's what I really look for in a guy but haha it surely is one of my favorite songs.

what is your life's purpose?
"Whoa" (We The Kings)
Ha, to the title. Because who really knows? The lyrics are sort of interesting though.

what is your motto?
"Josey" (Hey Monday)
Wow, this song is about a girl who drinks too much. But there's a line about "it's just a phase you're going through," which I find very interesting.

what do your friends think of you?
"Crush" (Gavin DeGraw)
Either my friends have a crush on me OR they think I always have a crush on someone. I'm not sure which I would prefer.

what do you think about often?
"If God Made You" (Five For Fighting)
The title of this song is enough to make me say, "oh yeah." A lot of the time I'm telling myself that if God made me then there's a purpose. Though the lyrics don't match up - it's still pretty cool.

what is 2+2?
"Sunlight" (Plain White T's)
Yeah, good answer. I hate math.

what do you think of your best friend?
"Hot N Cold" (Katy Perry)
SO SO SO appropriate with ALL of my friends. They're hot and then they're cold, they're yes and then they're no. Not very consistent friends.

what do you think of your main squeeze?
"Pop Princess" (The Click Five)
I don't have a main squeeze and it wouldn't be a girl so this isn't very applicable.

what is your life story?
"Duality" (Bayside)
Oh yeah, this entire song is me. I can't even tell you how much the lyrics make me nod my head.

what do you want to be when you grow up?
"All The Time" (Jeremy Camp)
I want to all the time be with God because He has all the time loved me. I want to be that right now and in my future though.

what do you think when you see the person you like?
"I Get Screwed" (Plain White T's)
HAHAHAHA. Truth.

what do your parents think of you?
"Look Where We Are Now" (Teddy Geiger)
This seems sort of appropriate considering I'm growing up and not their little girl anymore.

what will you dance to at your wedding?
"Tell Me Why" (Taylor Swift)
Oh, gosh, no. This is a very bad song for a wedding. Very bad.

what will they play at your funeral?
"Put Yo Hood Up" (Set Your Goals)
HaHa, definitely not. That would be so so so inappropriate at a funeral.

what is your hobby/interest?
"Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)" (All Time Low)
I used to have this huge obsession with analyzing dreams. So pretty cool.

what do you think of your friends?
"Open Arms" (Journey)
This is how I feel about my friends. I want them to come to me, opened arm where I promise I will never let them down or turn my back on them.

what's the worst thing that could happen?
"I Learned From You" (Miley Cyrus & Billy Ray Cyrus)
This is probably the worst song for the worst thing to happen. I want to learn from people. It's probably one of my favorite things to do.

how will you die?
"Rite of Spring" (Angles & Airwaves)
A good song about how life sucks but about how it makes you who you are. So I guess I'll just die from having a hard life?

what is the one thing you regret?
"Where Did I Lose Your Love?" (Journey)
Amen. The End.

what makes you laugh?
"Don't" (Shania Twain)
No way. This song is so serious and not really something to laugh at. Unless you think about how ironic it is because I suck at relationships.

what makes you cry?
"This Is How We Do" (All Time Low)
Again not really appropriate. Totally a party song.

will you ever get married?
"You And Me Together" (Hannah Montana)
Plain and simple I'm pretty sure this says I'll be getting married. And it'll be cheesy just like this song.

what scares you the most?
"Keep On Shinin'" (Third Day)
Maybe the fact that I won't be able to keep on shining in God's world. That could work.

does anyone like you?
"Only One" (Lifehouse)
HAHA. Only one? Really now? Idk about this at all. But it's funny that a song with a number in the title would come up.

if you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Easy Silence" (Dixie Chicks)
This song talks about a lot of stuff that goes wrong in life - i could change some of that. but I dont think I would want to.

what hurts right now?

"Just Friends" (Gavin DeGraw)
What a way to end it. just friends is probably the answer to things. struggling with that right now. i just want real friends who show me they care about me.

well that was quite fun and interesting. i'd also like to comment how hilarious the diversity of my music is. hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment